Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

1. I watched the beginning of Corpse Bride but it was a little boring. Interesting contrast between the grey, dull coloured 'living' world, and the more lively, colourful 'dead' world.

2. 'Great Expectations' is over! It was so much fun, and I'm sad it's finished. I was a member of the on-stage crew, so moving scenery and stuff, and I played Bentley Drummle, a nasty rich bloke who marries Estella (and then dies).

3. My friends and I have been discussing Harry Potter theories and we think that (*spoiler alert if you haven't read the sixth book*) Harry has a horcrux inside him and will have to kill himself in order for Voldemort to be killed. Which would be sad. If anyone has a more likely theory (or any, for that matter), let me know!

4. It's getting dark so early now! It's 4.30pm right now and it's pitch black!

5. Two weeks 'til Christmas!

I should really go now, I have to finish 'Tess of the d'Urbervilles (the book) by Thursday for English and I'm only about half way through. It's a good story, and very well-written, but a tad boring.

Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home