Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Monday, December 26, 2005

1. It's Boxing Day today! Do they have Boxing Day in America? I can't remember. Anyway, its also my dad's birthday today.

2. I hope everyone who is reading this (i.e. probably nobody) had a really good Christmas/Hanukkah/Chrismukkah!

3. I now have some really cool stuff that I really wanted, like the DVD of 'Camp', the soundtrack to 'A Walk To Remember', a book about 'Desperate Housewives', some books about 'The O.C.', a book about acting, some books in the 'Clique' series, two books by Malorie Blackman..... I got quite a lot of books actually!

4. I watched 'It's A Wonderful Life' yesterday night, at about midnight. I'd never seen it before, but it's a Christmas classic. It was pretty good.

5. www.megcabotbookclub.com is a really cool site for Meg Cabot fans, with message boards, live chats, giveaways, etc. God, I sound like an advertisement!

6. Hmm. Mandy Moore actually has a really good voice.

7. I can't work out how much I like the movie 'A Walk To Remember'. Shane West gets better looking as the movie goes on (not that has anything to do with how good the movie is). Some bits I love, some are kind of boring. I don't know whether to get it on DVD or not. I think I will. You can never have too many DVDs!

8. Who is Jonathan Foreman? He and Mandy Moore sing well together though. (You might have guessed, I'm listening to the 'A Walk To Remember' soundtrack right now.)

That's about it. Can't think of anything else to say.

Talliestar (That isn't actually my name, by the way!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home