Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

1. I did my audition today! It went fine, don't know if I'll get a solo though.

2. 'Desperate Housewives' started again last night! It was very good. Who's in the basement of the new people's house? And Zach is Mike's son?????

3. I'm going to watch 'Cruel Intentions' tonight (if I get my homework done on time). I think I'll like it, but I'm not entirely sure what to expect.

4. Oh, phone's ringing. Hold on. Nope, wasn't.

5. 'Neighbours' is SO exciting right now! There's been a plane crash and we don't know who survives!!! Kind of a mixture between Lost and Titanic (lots of floating around in freezing water, clinging onto loved ones)

6. I'm going ice-skating (again!) on Saturday and then on to a friend's party. I think it's just movies and pizza and stuff.

7. Ooh! The BAFTA nominations are out! Cant be bothered to list them, check them out at http://www.bafta.org/site/page287.html. Now we have to decide who to vote for! Hmm...

8. Saw a bit of 'Regarding Henry' which was on last night. I recognize the girl playing Harrison Ford's daughter. I'm gonna go and imdb her.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home