Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

New DVDs

OK, I haven't updated for AGES! I've been so swamped with schoolwork lately. Speaking of schoolwork, I have about six hours of homework to do today, so I really should get started on that.

1. I saw Mary Poppins in London yesterday! (The stage musical, not the film). It's the second time I've seen it and it's SO GOOD! Amazing. If any of you ever get a chance to see it, do! The music and set and staging and everything is just so good.

2. I've saw The Crucible in Stratford-upon-Avon with my school on Thursday, at the RSC. It was also very good but we hadn't studied it at all so I didn't really get some bits of it. Excellent acting though.

3. I have bought the DVDs of Garden State and Saved!. I've been watching Graden State a lot and have watched all the special features, audio commentaries, etc. It's one of my favourite movies, I think.

Would write more but my dad needs help putting curtains up (random, I know).
I'll try and post again later.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home