Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

100 posts, yeah baby!

Firstly, this is my 100th post on this blog! Woo! That's quite an achievement.

Secondly, I know I mentioned some films I want to see in my last post, and I have scoured the depths of Apple trailers to find you the very best of this year's cinema offerings. Here are the best three, in my opinion:

1. Hairspray - http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/hairspray. PLEASE watch this trailer. This film looks SOOO good, it's a film adaptation of a successful Broadway show. I challenge anyone to watch this trailer without similing.

2. Across the Universe - http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/acrosstheuniverse/. Another musical, also set in the 60s. It's interesting to compare the trailes for this and Hairspray, they are set in similar periods but are VERY different pieces. This film looks absolutely amazing.

3. Freedom Writers - http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/freedomwriters/. A slightly different type of film, but also looks really good. Have to wait for the DVD for this one.

If yopu have read this blog and aren't going to watch the trailers, you should be ashamed of yourself. And you're missing out.

Tal xxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyyyy tal just to say WE'RE GOING TO LONDON!! yay iv booked the tickets hehe lol so no going back! lol loves xxxxx

2:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TAL MINE TOMORO BE THERE OR BE SQUARE 10AM. tell me if u can make it :D

1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home