Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Idina, school, OC and films!

Brand new site: www.idina.com! You can listen to the new remixed version of 'Defying Gravity'... I love it! I hope her old site hasn't completely disappeared though because there was some good stuff on there.

I'm so bored with school right now and we've only been back a week! I just want to go on study leave and get on with the revision myself! I know the teachers are only trying to help, but... urgh, I just want the next couple of months to be over!!!

Last Tuesday was the last ever epsiode of The OC! I've never cried so much at anything... ever! Perfect episode, though, if slightly rushed. It ended exactly as it should, with all the loose ends tied up and whatnot.

There are SO many films I want to see that are coming out this year! Last week I managed to spend several hours on Apple Trailers watching trailer after trailer... and now I have a long list of things to see... once they come out! These include:
- In The Land of Women (with Adam Brody and Kristen Stewart, who is a really good actress and I can't believe she's only a few months older than me)
- Across The Universe (a musical type-thing set in the 1960s. Watch the trailer for this, it looks INCREDIBLE.)
- No Reservations (with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Abigail Breslin from Little Miss Sunshine)
- Freedom Writers (STILL! I missed it in cinemas, have to wait for the DVD)
- Penelope (with Christina Ricci, James McAvoy and Reese Witherspoon... gotta be good)
- Stardust (big epic fantasy adventure thing)
- The Nanny Diaries (with Laura Linney and Scarlet Johannson... looks hilarious)

So I recommend you go and watch the trailers for those. Go! Now!

Tallie xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home