Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Snow and death

So I wanted to do a really quick post on here before I go babysitting (the dad is coming to pick me up, but I'm not sure when he's coming so it could be any minute) and when I try to log on I find out I have to like switch my whole account and register with Google. I was quite happy how I was, thank you, but never mind.

It's been snowing here in Bristol for the last couple of days, but it's really pathetic snow that only stays for a couple of hours and leaves the pavements filled with grey-brown slush that makes it really slippery to walk on. And at school we're forbidden to slide down the hill, throw snowballs, or do anything else that may be remotely fun because of health and safety. Pah.

My mocks begin next week and I am in deep shit becasue I haven't done anything for them yet. Except write out some Greek vocab. Oh well, no-one else has done anything either, so we'll all fail together.

OK, oh my god. My mum just called me to come and watch the news and I've found out that the actor Ian Richardson just died. He was married to my dad's cousin and I met him a couple of times and he just suddenly died in his sleep last night. I talked to my dad and he's been trying to get hold of Maroussia (Ian's wife). Anyway, it's a bit shocking. He was meant to start filming 'Midsomer Murders' next week. It's funny 9well not actually funny, but you know what I mean), his last part was playing the voice of Death in some Terry Pratchett adaptation. Hm.

I'll try and post again this weekend, to put off actually doing some revision.

Tallie xxx

5 Comments:

Blogger TF said...

Hi. Just came over from The Good Girl's blog. Keep it up; I'm looking for new blogs to read. :)

12:12 PM

 
Blogger talliestar said...

Thanks for coming, keep checking back!

4:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do Ancient Greek too?

12:56 PM

 
Blogger talliestar said...

Yep, didn't we find out at BOV that we both do it? It's so annoyingly complicated, isn't it?

4:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if we did, I don't remember. heh i can hardly remember what I did yesterday, let alone a year ago.

yup. twas okay at first, but now we've got the damn stupid Aorist tense and I can never recognise the words.

2:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home