Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Natalie Portman in a different light...

1. Take a look at this: http://www.nbc.com/Video/videos/snl_1439_natalieraps.shtml. It's just funny!

2. On another note, I FINALLY watched The Horse Whisperer last night. It was really, really good. And directed by Robert Redford! I didn't realise that until the credits at the end. Amazing cinematography. I've also decided that I want to go to Montana some dayand ride horses!

3. Johnny (on The OC) dies!?!?! I actually knew that was going to happen, but still. Very dramatic, falling off a cliff. And the episode was called 'The Cliffhanger', which is quite funny.

4. Smallville was really good this week, although a little scary. The dead girl and the psychotic killer dude were creepy.

5. I am waiting for my friend Claire to come round (she's 40 minutes late) and I have nothing to do. I should phone her, make sure she's on her way.

Bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tut tut clairey. bad girl.
livvie
xxxx

12:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home