Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Homework diversion

Yep, I'm doing that thing again when I come onto here to update the blog to avoid doing my homework.

Well, here's the news:
1. I'm breaking up tomorrow!!!!! Woohoo!!! I get just over three weeks off.

2. I'm going to New York!!!! I'm so excited! I'm staying with my ex-stepmother and I'm going for four days, before I go back to school. Yay!

3. Kaitlin Cooper has come back on The O.C.! She looks really different to the girl who played her in the first season. But I suppose they think nobody can remember her that far back. Well I can! This actress is good though.

4. I now have the Garden State soundtrack (thanks to my lovely friend Lissie who copied it for me). It's really good.

5. Nothing has actually been happening (that would be of any interest anyway). Today at school we did this Study Skills thing all morning, which was incredibly boring and not actually particularly helpful. But, hey, we got to miss lessons all morning!

6. Smallville was SOOOO good this week! Clark told Lana about his powers and they got engaged but then she died so he went back in time and he didn't tell her and they didn't get engaged and she didn't die but his dad died instead! It was so sad! Annoying that Lana still doesn't know about Clark being Superman though. One thing I don't get though, is how Jonathan Kent can die when he features in loads of the Superman TV shows and films and stuff. Hmm.....

I REALLY should do my homework. I've been putting it off for a week. It's just so boring! I don't care about The Odyssey. It's rubbish! I know it's meant to be one of the greatest works of literature, like, ever, but I hate my teacher so I don't like the book. Figures.

God, better get going. It's already 10pm. Blurgh.

Tallie xxx zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

3:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home