Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

My favourites

I thought I'd post a few of my favourite movies/actors/music on here, because.... well I'm not sure why. I feel like it.

FAVOURITE MOVIES
- Garden State (LOVE it!)
- Stepmom (SOOO sad at the end and some people say it's too cheesy *cough*Livi!*cough*, but again, I love it!)
- The Parent Trap (1998 version) (I still know it completely word-for-word, from when I was about 10 and watched it ALL the time.)
- Wimbledon (a romantic comedy, with my favourite sport! What's not to like?)
- Notting Hill (classic Brit romcom. I like it better than Four Weddings and a Funeral, but most people disagree.)
- Donnie Darko (I still don't completely understand it, but I still like it.)
- A Walk To Remember (Aww! So romantic! And quite sad. And quite sentimental.)
- Saved! (I love the whole Christian-mocking thing. No offence to anyone.)
- Tuck Everlasting (not much to say, but I love it!)
- Camp (I can so relate to this movie. And it's about a performing arts camp! That's totally me!)
- Mean Girls (possibly the best high school comedy ever!)
- The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (perfect movie to watch with your friends!)
- The Sound of Music (obviously!)
- Annie (1999 version. NOT the 1982 version.)

FAVOURITE AUTHORS
- Meg Cabot (obviously!)
- JK Rowling (ditto!)
- Enid Blyton (the epitome of my childhood!)
- Noel Streatfeild (ditto!)
- Philip Pullman
- Bill Bryson (love him! He's hilarious!)
- Lemony Snicket

FAVOURITE ALBUMS
- The OC mixes (1, 2, 4 and 5. 3 is a Chrismukkah album and I don't have it.)
- The 'A Walk To Remember' soundtrack
- The 'Les Miserables' soundtrack
- The 'Mary Poppins' soundtrack
- The 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat' soundtrack
- The 'CATS' soundtrack
- The 'Shrek' soundtrack (yes, really!)
- The 'Fame' soundtrack
- The 'Annie' soundtrack
- Delta Goodrem's 'Innocent Eyes' (brings back memories!)

Of course there are also hundreds of songs I love but these are the albums I particularly like.


FAVOURITE ACTORS/ACTRESSES
- Reese Witherspoon
- Susan Sarandon
- Johnny Depp
- Zach Braff
- Natalie Portman


FAVOURITE TV SHOWS
- The OC (duh!)
- Desperate Housewives
- Scrubs (I think I am obsessed with it at the moment!)
- Friends
- 8 Simple Rules
- Will & Grace
- Neighbours
- Smallville (I still don't get a lot of it. maybe because I've missed like 4 years of it.)

Interesting, none of my favourite shows are British. I guess I don't like British TV that much.

Gotta go, my dinner's ready. Hope that was an enlightening experience!

Lots of love,
Tallie xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home