Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Books, TV and movie news

I really need to be more regular with my posts. I've been busy with exams and stuff. But now it's half term! Yay! Anyways, here's my news:

1. Just finished watching Life As A House, starring Hayden Christensen (you're right Livi, he is pretty hot), Keven Kline, Kristin Scott Thomas, Jena Malone, etc. It was really good actually. Interesting movie. (It must seem like all I ever do is watch movies. Actually, that's not too far from the truth.)

2. I have also recently seen The Cider House Rules (that's SUCH a good film!) and.... I can't actually think of anything else.

3. Wow, do I really have nothing else to say? That is boring. Oh, I know! I have read Boy Meet Girl by Meg Cabot, which I really liked. It's all in the form of phone conversations, emails, instant messaging, diary entries, etc. which makes it interesting to read. Funny, too.

4. Now I am reading The Catcher In The Rye. I'm about a quarter of the way through it and it's not bad.

5. Only like 5 more episodes of The OC this season! Wow, it's gone really quickly. Unfortunately I know what happens in the season finale. I'm kind of shocked but also not, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I hope they do it well, that's all I'm going to say.

6. I came across this - http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?s=4ed0aab6284a181b8460f843220b49be&showtopic=3028239 - the other day. It's a really long thread, and I haven't read all of it, but it's so funny. It's 'You Know You're Obsessed With The OC When...'. Some of the things are, shall we say, quite familiar to me, others are not, and it makes me realise I'm not as obsessed as some people! Anyway, I found it really funny.

Toodle pip!
Talliepie! (specially for Livi)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tallie! You are such an irregular blogger. I check your blog on my blogroll every day and you NEVER post. And yes, I am the all, knnwing, Hayden Chrsitiansen is indeed very hot. Also, look on stuffonmycat.com. This woman who comments on my blog sometimes told me about it, it's soooo cute. I may call you now, we have much to converse on.
love yas
livviepie
xxxxxx
oops. I nearly posted this under my blogger username. But i didn't. So all is good.

12:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

3:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home