Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Blog meme

Here's something I found somewhere on the net. I believe in blogspeak it's called a meme, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, you're meant to copy it onto your own blog and fill it in. So go on! Do it! (Livi, I expect to see this on your blog very soon...)

LAST
movie you rented = I have Chasing Liberty and Wallace and Gromit out on lovefilm at the moment.
movie you bought = I bought Scrubs last week but that's not a movie soooo... probably Practical Magic and About A Boy at a car boot sale a while ago!
song you listened to = Only Hope by Switchfoot
song that was stuck in your head = Kingdom Come (actually I think it's called '+') by Coldplay
cd you bought = Can’t remember. I buy DVDs a LOT more than I buy CDs.
person you called = My dad
person that called you = My friend Livi
tv show you've watched = Smallville, last night

DO
you wish you could live somewhere else = I like the city I live in, but I can’t imagine myself living in England when I’m older.
you think about suicide = not for myself, no.
you believe in online dating = If you’re desperate
you like roller coasters = Yes, as long as they’re not too scary

FOR OR AGAINST
long distance relationships = Depends on the couple
using someone = Against
killing people = Against!
teenage smoking = Against, you shouldn’t destroy yourself!
driving drunk = Against!
gay/lesbian relationship = For, if that’s the way you feel, fine by me.
abortion = Each to their own, but I’m for abortion if the baby would otherwise be born into an unstable life.
soap operas = For, just don’t watch too many.
war = Against

HAVE YOU
ever cried over a girl= Uh.. probably, but not in that way
ever cried over a boy = I don’t think so. Maybe.
ever been in a fist fight No, not a proper one. I’ve been in a slap fight with my brother!
ever been arrested = No

WHAT
shampoo do you use =
Depends which house I’m at.
shoes do you wear = Simple trainers and Converses, etc.

NUMBER
of times I have had my heart broken? =
None
of hearts I have broken? = None. At least I guess so.
of scars on my body?= 3?

FAVORITE
5 letter word: No idea. I don’t really have favourite words…
actor/actress: Zach Braff, Reese Witherspoon, Natalie Portman, Johnny Depp, Susan Sarandon... OK that's several.
Cartoon: None, I don’t like ‘em
Cereal: Honey Nut Shredded Wheat
Color(s): Blue, purple and pink
Day of the week: Friday
Flower: Forget-me-nots and daffodils.
Jello flavor: It’s jelly, and I don’t really care
Jewlery: The charm bracelet my friends got me for my 14th birthday
Season: Summer! I also like winter though. And autumn's quite nice too...

PERSON WHO LAST
Slept in your bed:
Nobody. Me!
Made you cry: Not sure.
You went to the movies with: I haven’t been for months! I guess my dad, when we saw Junebug, but that's was AGES ago.
Yelled at you: Can’t remember. Probably my mum.
Sent you an email: The education coordinator from a theatre in my town. Hehe, very mysterious!

HAVE YOU EVER
Gone out in public in your pajamas:
No, I don’t think so.
Cried during a movie: Oh yes. All the time!
Ever at anytime owned new kids on the block stuff: Nope. Am I missing out?
Planned your week based on the TV Guide: Um, yes.
Wished you were the opposite sex:
No siree.

What time is it now?: 2.17pm
Apples or bananas: Apples
Spring or Fall?: AUTUMN.
What are you gonna do after you finish this?: Um.. I might do some reading for English, but most likely I'll surf the net.
What was the last meal you ate?: Lunch. Pasta.
Are you bored?: Not really.

FRIENDSHIP / LOVE
Do you believe in love at first sight?:
No, just lust.
Do you want children?: Definitely! Dominic, Caitlin, Seth and Hallie!
Most important thing to you in a friendship is: We can laugh about anything, anywhere.

OTHER INFO
Criminal record?:
No, I’m a good girl
Do you speak any other language?: Limited French, a tiny bit of German, a few words of Russian and I’m studying Ancient Greek.
Last book you read: The Catcher In The Rye. Which I still haven't finished.
Name some of your favorite things in your bedroom: In this room: My bed, my laptop, my movie posters.
Thing you dislike about yourself the most: Um, a lot of stuff. Personality or appearance? Nickname(s): Tallie, Tal, Talia, Nutella….. the list goes on.
Glasses/Contacts: Yup, I wear glasses. But I’m probably getting contacts this summer.
Braces: No, I’m lucky with my teeth
Do you get embarrassed: Yes, frequently. Whenever I’m walking through the hallways at school and I happen to talk about someone, they are always directly behind me. It is one of the unfortunate coincidences in this world.
What makes you happy?: Movies, being outdoors, my favourite TV shows, laughing.
What upsets you? Lots of stuff.

EVER...
Thought you were going to die:
Not really.
Wanted to Run away: No.
Flunked a grade: What does that actually mean? But no.

Wow, that's was pretty long. Well there you go.

Tallie xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Livvie said...

There tal, it's up on mine now. Are you really getting contacts in the summer?

10:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home