Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Livi's blog

Bonjour mes amies!

Greek is finally over, now only French, English, Physics and Drama to go!

So, what's new?

1. I went camping with Claire on Friday and Saturday. It was very fun, we went bodyboarding in the sea and cooked kebabs on tent pegs 'cause we didn't have skewers! Amazing weather, too.

2. I have been really busy since I last posted so I haven't seen any new films or anything... I did see Smallville last night. Not quite sure what's going on, it's all very confusing, but the season finale is tonight so hopefully it will all be explained.

3. Tonight I'm having dinner with my dad and the editor of the BBC music magazine who wants to do an article on my dad's music foundation thingy. That's not actually very interesting, but I don't really have anything else to say.

4. Check out Livi's blog at - www.cheeruphoneypies.blogspot.com

Toodles!

Tallie xx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo... its me. Still reeling from that CRAP greek exam. Ooh, i am hearing 'hallejuha'- (spelling???!) on the radio! Memories eh....
I see u still hav kingdom come in ur head... so do i. Go on www.myspace.com/love_me_like_u and u can finally meet Kara. Neways. bubi, Yahoodles, Greek is over!!!!
Claireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home