Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The funny video

My lovely friend Livi sent me a link to this video and I thought I would share it with the world. It's really funny. Here you go: http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=3602795b64ae182249bd1e5b42814433.613718. Knock yourself out.

Oh yeah, also:

Your Blog Should Be Yellow
You're a cheerful, upbeat blogger who tends to make everyone laugh.You are a great storyteller, and the first to post the latest funny link.You're also friendly and welcoming to everyone who comments on your blog.
What Color Should Your Blog Be?

OK, so my blog isn't yellow. My profile picture is though!

You Are Periwinkle
You're very intuitive and sensitive. You often know other people better than they know themselves.You're also quite optimistic, and you think well of yourself and others. You know your dreams will come true.

What Color Blue Are You?

I'll let you decide how true they are!

I'm sorry the links don't work. I'm not sure what the links are, but they came from www.blogthings.com where there are a million other quizzes just like those.

Talsie xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Livvie said...

Quite good quizzes, natalia. Where are the links though? I tried them and they don't work. Links, please!

3:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home