Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Miss Saigon

Miss Saigon was AMAZING! If you ever get the chance to see it, do! It's the story of a Vietnamese girl who falls in love with an American soldier during the Vietnam war and is based on the story of Madame Butterfly. This production was a national tour and usually tours aren't all that great, but this one so was! I want to see it again, and I'm going to order the soundtrack on Amazon. I feel a new obsession coming on....

I did my Duke of Edinburgh assessment expedition this weekend. We walked 33 kilometres in basically a day and a half, and camped overnight. It was fun, although extremely painful and tiring. And now I have several blisters on my feet as souvenirs of the experience. Lovely.

I haven't been updating LCA much because I haven't been seeing very many new films. Typical, isn't it? I make a new blog for movie reviews and then I stop seeing movies. Hopefully I'll go to the cinema next weekend.

I have recently found a clothing company called Howies (www.howies.co.uk). It's really cool and has really nice stuff, although it is very expensive. Anyway, check it out. I love the photography in their catalogue too.

That's all for now.

Tallie xxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo tallio..... i like the capital V for Very expensive... who was telling me my puctuation was diabolical????
I am trying to write my french love letter to 'Jacques@- unfortunatly i think he will be dissapointed as my poem skills too are diabolical. Ah well, life aint perfect......
Clairee xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1:49 PM

 
Blogger talliestar said...

Diabolical? Have you got a Word of the Day calendar or something?

7:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home