Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

www.zachbraff.com

Here's a site for you - www.zachbraff.com. It's really cool and just up. There's a video post on there from Zach (who, by the way, is the star of Scrubs and Garden State) and the trailer to his new film (he's only acting in it, he didn't direct this one) called The Last Kiss. I can't wait to see it, it looks so good! It also has Rachel Bilson from The O.C. in, so that's a bonus. Anyway, check it out. (By the way, in case you recognise the girl who plays 'Jenna', Zach's girlfriend, in the movie/trailer, it's Jacinda Barrett, who was in Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason.)

In other news, Wimbledon has started (yay!) but I haven't really had time to watch much of it. Oh well, I'll watch the finals when they're on.

I'm probably going to a barn dance tongith organised my my friend Alice's church youth group thing. Should be fun, I've never been to a barn dance before.

I know there has been a huge lack of updates on LCA but I honestly haven't seen any new films! Although I have a couple of DVDs out at the moment so hopefully there should be something new on there soon!

Only seven and a half more days of school! And quite a lot of that won't be lessons either.

Oh yeah, I forgot - The O.C. Season Finale! God, it's sad! I knew Marissa was going to die but it was still upsetting. I liked the way they had her character planning to leave Newport anyway, so she had all the goodbyes with everyone and everything seemed all final. I also loved it when they went back to the model home. Well, now I'm just rambling. See it repeated tomorrow at 6pm on E4.

Peace and stuff,

Talliestar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home