Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Miss Saigon soundtrack

Yeah, so I didn't watch The Crucible. I will, though.

Today the Miss Saigon soundtrack arrived from Amazon (very promptly too, we only ordered it two days ago) . YAY!!!!!! I think I know what I will be listening to this summer. My guess is that bu the time I go back to school I will know the entire two discs off by heart. You can test me in September, if you feel so inclined. I already know one song, having played it and sung along to it pretty much continuously all evening. What? No, I'm not lame, thank you very much.

You may (or may not) have noticed that I have made titles for all my posts, as it looks kinda messy just having the first few words of each entry as the title. You will also notice that they are the most boring and un-original titles in the history of the universe. Seriously. Take a look at my archive, it's actually quite funny.

Well, gotta go to bed now. Have to get a good night's sleep for Commemoration tomorrow. Most people hate Commem since it's all sitting there for hours listening to broing hymns, speeches and Bible readings. I don't mind it though, since I'm in the choir and get to sing some stuff. The speeches and readings are really tedious though, I have to say. Oh well.

Peace out dudes,

Tallie xxx

P.S. Wow, two entries in one evening! I'm getting good!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TALLIE you complete freak....y opu actually like commem. Okay, even if you do KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. please dont be suicidal. Indeed i will test you in september, or when i next see you which is when we go canalling. woo! My project is before christmas to get you wearing contacts, with a new hair cut and and a few more extra curricular activities to keep you from spending 24/7 online. yes..... indeede. bubi, see youin a couple of minutes when i drop by your house he he lol. Clairee xxx

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Livvie said...

Wow tal I've just noticed that in your About Me section you say that you are boring. What bollocks! Remove the offending comment immediately!

11:09 AM

 
Blogger talliestar said...

Hello, I didn't say I LIKED Commem, I just said I don't mind it. And excuse me, this term I have had an activity on almost every day after school. So ha! And in September I will be uber-busy with the school play. I agree about the contactd and hair cut thing though.

11:10 AM

 
Blogger talliestar said...

I said SLIGHTLY boring. But, fine, if I must.

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Livvie said...

Ahem! Do I see it removed! you are not even slightly boring my dear! And Clairee, I do absolutely NO extra curriculars and I proud of it! Won't be too happy whne I have to write my UCAS form tho...

3:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home