Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Six things meme

Here's another meme. I know they're broing, but I like them! This one isn't as long as the other one.

Six jobs you've had in your life: OK, I'll have to be creative with this one. Babysitter, video labeller, envelope sticker, proof reader, movie reviewer, homework helper
Six movies you could watch over and over: Notting Hill, Stepmom, Garden State, Pleasantville, Saved!, The Parent Trap
Six places you've lived: I have lived in six different places in my life but they're all in the same city and I'm not going to give street addresses or anything.
Six TV shows you love to watch: Friends, The O.C., Desperate Housewives, Scrubs, Smallville, 8 Simple Rules
Six places you've been on vacation: South Africa, New York, Turkey, France, Australia, Italy.
Six websites you visit daily: Yahoo, IMDb, MegCabot.com, cheeruphoneypie.blogspot.com, Google, and Blogger (or I should, at least)
Six of your favorite foods: Pizza, pasta, apples, strawberries, chocolate, Fruit Gums
Six places you'd rather be: New York, South Africa, London, at the cinema, at the theatre, in a swimming pool somewhere.
Six albums you can't live without: Les Miserables, Garden State soundtrack, Mary Poppins, A Walk To Remember soundtrack, The O.C. Mixes (yes, I know there's five, but whatever), and Cats.

Tallie xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home