Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

MySpace

Ah, the wonders of MySpace. I'm registered with this overwhelmingly popular site (www.myspace.com/talliestar, feel free to add me as a friend) but I don't use it much. I mean I only registered to see my friends' profiles. However, I was spending some time on there today, updating my interests section and so on, and I started searching for things in the box at the top of the page. I'd type in one of my favourite movies for example, and up came hundreds of people who had mentioned that movie on their profiles. I know that isn't that amazing, but know I see how MySpace is for meeting people who share your interests. It's really very clever. When I typed in 'musicals', up came a load of people who are, like me, crazy about musicals! I immediately wanted to make friends with all of them, but I didn't. I know you can also do lots of other exciting things on MySpace like upload videos and what have you, but I really can't be bothered with all that.

Anyway, the theatre course is going well, I have had yesterday and today off because it is a weekend (duh!). I have also unfortunately come down with a cold this wekend, so I hope I'll be better by tomorrow. Luckily it means I get to stay in reading and watching stuff all day so I can get better. To some people this would be awful, to me it's great. I don't feel like I should go out and do something, or get some exercise, because I'm recovering. Hehe. What's not so great is blowing your nose so much that it starts to bleed and you get blood all over your new pyjamas, and afterwards you have to be really careful when blowing your nose, until the other nostril starts bleeding and it starts all over again. Urgh. Colds are horrible, especially in the summer.

Well, I must be off.

Tallie xx

5 Comments:

Blogger Livvie said...

Hey tal, you got your liks up and running! Yayness!

7:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TALLIE!!!!!!!!!!!! its me.... how are you? im good. Talk to you later. TMI bout the noses btw. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

11:59 AM

 
Blogger talliestar said...

Um.. anonymous comment poster, who are you? You forgot to leave your name. Also, what's TMI?

To Livvie, yes, I finally got my links up! YAY!

9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TALLIE!!! its me. duh, clairee the one and only fairee. And tmi is too much information. i am deeply offended. Pah

1:18 PM

 
Blogger talliestar said...

Well, how am I supposed to know who you are when you don't leave your name! Honestly! Also, get your dad to call mine when he can. And you can call me as well if you like, I haven't heard from you in a while!

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home