Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Quick post

I just about have time for a very quick post before I go out - this evening I;m going out with my dad to see Miss Saigon, and we're having dinner at Pizza Hut first. And we're going in like, two minutes so this will have to be short.

Livi, update your blog!!!!! You are also becoming extremely lax with your posting.

I don't have any movie or TV news. How boring. I do have reading news however - I am reading Checkmate by Malorie Blackman the third part of the Noughts and Crosses trilogy. It's so good! I am about four fifths of the way through and I really want to know what happens in the end! I recommend the trilogy to everyone.

Right, I really have to go. Sorry!

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home