Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ooh, a literary meme

Bonjour. I haven't been posting much since I have been spending the last week on a canal boat, with Clarence. It was very fun, but unfortunately not very good weather. We did play LOTS of games of Gin Rummy though. Seriously. I think the final number was at least fifty.

Anyway, here is a literary meme (my first, in fact.) Let's see how it goes, and hope for the best.

(a few minutes later) OK, that is a hard meme. I'm tired, and I want to watch last week's recorded episode of How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria? (yes, it is totally crap but I'm a musical geek so I have to.) I will try again when I'm feeling cleverer (I think you can tell from my use of that word that that time is not now.)

Tonight I'm going to dinner with my friend-from-out-of-school Eleanor for her birthday, with some other friends of hers from her posh boarding school. It'll be OK, I hope. Tomorrow I'm going out with two stage management people, which will be fun. I miss B.O.V!

Talliestar xxx

5 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Tallie! Found your blog via Good Girl. Of course I'm an instant fan of your blog because I see you are a Zach Braff/Garden State person, as am I. I'm a new convert, so I'm currently catching up on all the seasons of Scrubs. I'm always last to get in on the good stuff. Love your blog! Will be back.

Andi of Estella's Revenge

9:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello tallio.... tis moi. i only saw you this morning but whatever. i am still ubergiddy from being on that boad for.... wait....168 hours!!!!
dont check the maths as its almost certainly wrong. im having boat withdrawal symptoms boo hoo
Ah well....always next year hint hint. No its my turn to take you somewhere. cough cough. Anyway i am cooking lasagne for my dad and me as.... well you know my sis and mum are in france don't you. Have fun eating lots tonight, i am depressed there is no scrubs to fall asleep with. Hmph. Au revoir, Clairee xxxx

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Livvie said...

Tal, you are a wimp. But yayness you are back! We should go do something with her faireeness v soon. And yes, I watch Maria too. we can be saddos together. Also, unrelated, but I think you will love this band.

http://www.myspace.com/jumplittlechildren02

2:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahey for fellow stage management buddies! You & Dan rock. And so does BOV: I miss it so damn much. You looked at the photos yet? There are looooads of Etian and his wheelchair lol.

11:38 AM

 
Blogger talliestar said...

Emily! Hey! I know, I really miss BOV too! And yes, I did look at the photos. They're really good, aren't they? It's true, the photographer seemed to like Etienne and his wheelchair LOL!

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home