Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Ooh, Jesse Bradford...

So, I watched Swimfan and She's All That last night (reviews to come). I won't ramble on about them here, I'll save it for the reviews, but I have two things to say:

1. Wow, Rachael Leigh Cook is unbeliveably pretty and a very good actress. I'm surprised she hasn't done more leading role stuff.

2. I have a new celebrity crush (actually, not new). Like Livvie, I'm not the type to have celebrity crushes, as there's not really much point, but I just love Jesse Bradford. He's probably the first actor I ever had a crush on, when I saw Bring It On when I was about 10 or so. Since then I've seen him in Clockstoppers (wow, I should rent that again) and most recently, Swimfan.
Anyway, I don't want to bore you so I won't ramble on about him. Instead I'll go and Google him.

Talliestar xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Livvie said...

I just googled Jesse Bradord, recognise him from somewhere, don't know where. Hmm.

Also, yor side-bar linkage doesn't appear to be working.

1:49 PM

 
Blogger talliestar said...

Um, from Bring It On perhaps? Otherwise IMDb him.

And yes, I know, I don't know what's up with it. I changed my profile pic and it suddenly went all screwed up. I really hate Blogger sometimes. Anyway, I'll work on it when I can. Just about to go and have a haircut - something slightly drastic, perhaps. Am a little nervous, but I know you'd encourage drastic changeness with my hair.

8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home