Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Friday, September 08, 2006

The Broadway Kids

I recently discovered a children's theatre company called The Broadway Kids (because this is the kind of thing I'm interested in) made up of kids from lots of different Broadway shows. They do shows and recod CDs and stuff. Anyway, you can listen to some of the songs they've done on their website (www.broadwaykids.com) and they're really good. There's a similar company called West End Kids with (you've guessed it) kids from the West End, but they don't seem to be quite as good, from what I've heard of their singing. I know that has nothing to do with anything, really, it's just what's on my mind right now.

I'm back at school and it's OK, but hard work. Forget easing us back in, I have about five hours of homework to do this weekend. Fun fun.

Oh yeah, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXhH55RMXJo. It's what happens when you mix Harry Potter with The O.C.! Made me laugh, anyway.

I really have nothing else to say that is of any interest whatsoever. And I know Claire will be annoyed with me for mentioning this again, but for those of you who do watch Maria, have a look at the website and read diary entries of the remaining girls. It's quite interesting.

Have a good weekend!

Tallie xxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tallie...woo hoo. It be me. I am babysitting and the peoples wirless wont work for my laptop. So i have nicked their computer. oops. Actuallt i am downloading some v important cswk files, so i have an excuse. But i cant even use msn here. WAHHHH. oh well, i have a life. of courss hem hem. No surprisingly i am not annoyed with you, as i watche Maria tonight in a state of 'what shell i do i have nothing to do' boredom, and it was actually quite good. Correction , i never said it wasnt, you just rambled bout it too much. Anyway email me if you have time from your busy extra curricualt life (cough cough) love meisils xxxxxxxx hmm that sounds like measles. No i am not a strange lump that appears on your skin. i meant ME xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1:58 PM

 
Blogger talliestar said...

Wow, you watched Maria! Yay! Who do you like best? (hint: Connie!)

2:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home