Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I haven't been posting much recently because a) I've been too busy and b) I've been too busy for anything remotely interesting to happen, which I could write about. I don't like Year 11. There's far too mch work, and I have something on after school practically every day.

To top things off, tomorrow I have a debate. The motion is 'This house would not introduce a National Identity Card'. Now I'm not going to say much about my opponents, since one of them is an avid reader of this blog, but I will say this: you wouldn't want to be debating against them.

I have quite a lot of work to do but I can't be bothered to do any of it. Instead I'll go work on my debate speech, since that is obviously much more important.

Blurgh.
Tallie xxx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking for description about XRumer program.
Can you help me? Or give me a link to the official site of this autosubmitter.

Thanks

5:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She will love you more than any other guy

Melt away fat easily

Feel younger than ever before

Feel and smell more sexy to women

Supercharge your libido like never before

12:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home