Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Recent Lack of Posts

Sorry for the recent lack of posts. I have been uber-busy with school, homework, drama, etc. I haven;t even had time to watch any of the three chick flicks that await me to watch (The Girl Next Door, A Guy Thing, and Rumor Has It) or that South Bank Show about Bill Bryson that i have recorded. Pah, to quote Claire. Or meh, to quote Liv. Wow, I have such articulate friends.

Year 11 is bloody hard work. Right now it's almost 9.20pm and I haven't even started any of the five subjects that await me tonight. I really should get cracking.

Due to the aforementioned business, I have no interesting news to report. Hang on, I'm thinking... nope, nothing. Today at drama I had to pretend to be, among other things, a really bad soap opera actress, a fairy godmother, and a fireplace. God, I love acting. At the moment I'm reading this book called Notes on Directing, which is really cool and which I highly recommend. Well, that is, if you're a theatre geek like me.

Anyway, right now at school we have to choose our AS Level options. To most people, this is a very difficult decision as they want to do too many things. I have chosen mine: French, English (language and literature combined course), Theatre Studies and Psychology. I'm almost definite about them, but I'm keeping an open mind. You see, I don't want to do any other subjects apart from those. They're the ones I'm interested in and that's that. I'm looking forward to next year.

Well, better get started on that work thing. Like would be much simpler without homework.

Tallie xxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Livvie said...

Aww. I missed drama. Was it good? What was our theme?

10:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meh. Year 10 is bloody hard work too. I have 7 subjects of work to do for Monday.

12:34 PM

 
Blogger talliestar said...

Um.. what do you mean, you missed drama? We have drama on Mondays and Wednesdays. You didn't miss aything. Are you taking too much cold medicine?

I have seven subjects this weekend too, Em. It sucks.

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home