Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Oh, the worry

Aoife shouldn't have left. That was just mean. I am, of course, talking about Maria, the basis of most of my posts these days. There's only one wek left though, so it'll all be over soon.

Anyway, as I was saying, I think Aoife should have stayed. She was my second favourite! I wanted to see her and Connie in the final two, with Connie then winning, of course. I'm slightly (that's a lie. I'm VERY) worried about Siobhan now, who is very popular with the public and might well win. Nooooo! She can't win! She's very talented and I like her a lot but she'd make a perfect Truly Scrumptious, not a Maria! Claire, you've seen Maria now and you've seen Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Wouldn't she make a perfect Truly?

Helena I'm not so worried about, as I'm sure she won't win. But I'll be devastated if Siobhan does when Connie is perfect for the part. So come on people, give me a nice birthday present and vote for Connie on Saturday. Please!

Tallie xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home