Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Yes, I know, i have been a very bad girl and haven't posted for absolutely ages. But now I am, and shall relieve myself of having to think up things to say by doing a meme I got from Livi's blog.

1. Would you ever bungee jump?
Yes, I think so, after a great deal of persuasion.

2. If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be?
Cast the children who appear in musicals like Mary Poppins, Les Miserables, etc.

3. Your favorite fictional animal?
There are several Harry Potter creatures I love, but can't remember exactly what they are. I have always loved unicorns though. My friend and I used to play a game where we had our own unicorns and could decide on their names, colours, etc. We were like seven, by the way. That was fun.

4. One person who never fails to make you laugh?
Probably Livi, when she's in a silly mood. When she's all serious and academic she's not so funny (no offense Livs, but I can't keep up with your genius brain sometimes!).

5. When you were 12 years old what did you want to be when you grew up?
Ooh, it changed a lot around that age. Either a summer camp director (would still like to do that actually) or a primary school teacher (slightly gone off that idea).

6. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Drink a glass of warm apple juice. Weird I know. And after that, go to the toilet I guess. Not very interesting.

7. Have you ever gone to therapy?
No. I know someone who is a therapist (or rather, a psycho-analytical psychotherapist).

8. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Either the ability to stop time (like in Bernard's Watch or Clockstoppers) or the ability to fly - it's a cliche, I know, but it would be very cool.

9. Your favorite cartoon character?
Not sure. I've never liked cartoons. But if we're talking Disney movies and stuff, then it's between Merryweather from Sleeping Beauty or Dory from Finding Nemo.

10. Do you go to church?
I am an athiest, so no. I sometimes go on Christmas Eve though, because I like the carols and whatnot, and I've been to several Russian Orthodox services and stuff, but I don't go regularly.

11. What is your best childhood memory?
That is so difficult! I really can't think of one definitive memory, sorry.

12. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, is the simple answer.

13. Do you own a gun?
Er, no. That's illegal here. And also, I wouldn't want one as that would mean I would be prepared to shoot someone and I don't ever want to do that.

14. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes. My brother. A lot.

15. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Yes. Solo, a couple of times (but not in front of a REALLY large number of people) and in a choir, yes, many times.

16. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
I don't know. Everything, I guess.

17. What is your biggest mistake?
I've done lots of small things I regret but nothing huge.

18. Say something totally random about yourself.
I have a bad cold right now and so I'm sniffing constantly. Yuck.

19. Has anyone ever said that you looked like a celebrity?
When I was in about Year 4 some Year 6s came up to me in the lunch line and told me I looked like Joey from Dawson's Creek (so, Katie Holmes). I of course had no idea who Joey from Dawson's Creek was.

20. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Nothing exciting. Really. At Drama once I had forgotten my script (and our teacher gets really mad if you do) so this guy gave me mine so it would look like he'd forgotten his instead. Wow, how lame. By the way, I completely cannot stand that guy, but it was kind of sweet.

21. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Depends who's filling them out!

Tada!

Today I've been moving more stuff into y new room and I'm (well, not me but my room) now hooked up with TV, VCR, DVD player and CD player (with stereo sound)! Woohoo! It's all very exciting.

Tallie xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tal...oh its wierd commenting on here, the page is in Spanish! I am at my second host family at the moment...with Esme. Oh it is so, so good here i never want to come home! Plus it is so hot. Went lantin-american clubbing last night, and got...hmmm rather lairee as livvie would say. It is so difficult to type on a spanish keyboard. Anyway, got driven home last night by a spanish guy who took no notice of anything around him, not even the speed bumps! thers is so much to tell you but i guess i will have to wait until i get back. just to say i am having a well cool time...ah i have turned into a chav...everyone speaks like that...anyway, oh yes i have so much to tell you. Email me back! Lots of love from your friend in South America ooooh. Love me xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ah which thing to i select...i dont understand. hmmm....i will be anonamous.

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home