Thoughts, ideas and random stuff from Talliestar.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Some upsetting news

People, I am shocked to my very core. Reese Witherspoon, one of my favourite actresses, had split up with Ryan Phillippe! No! This cannot be happening! They were like, the only happy couple in Hollywood, and now, poof! I mean, they didn't cheat on each other like most Hollywood stars (well, allegedly, anyway) and they had been married for seven years, but still! That's really sad. Poor Reese. She must be having a tough time. Let's take a moment and show sympathy for her. (I'm not too bothered about Ryan, I don't know much about him and have only seen him in one movie. It was probably his fault anyway.)

Moving on, school had started once more and it feels like we never left. It always feels like that, even after the long summer holidays. I'll probably come back to visit the school in like 25 years and it'll still feel like I never left. Maybe.

Livvie and I went to see Click yesterday and it was pretty rubbish. I won't bother doing a review because basically the only person who reads Lights, Camera, Action! is Livvie and I've already discussed it with her.

Besides, I have a rather important English essay to be getting on with and can't be wasting my time with movie related stuff. Yeah right.

Tallie xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger mosker said...

Hi Tallie!

Except the rumor is that Ryan was cheating on Reese, and had been doing so for a while now. And as if the situation could get any stranger, his girlfriend looks a lot like his wife.

I do know what you mean though, I hadn't given it that much thought, but I was also surprised to hear about their breakup. Can you imagine being so famous that even your relationship breakups makes headlines? That would be horrible.

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home